- Detailed performance analysis of driver and vehicle 1
- Driver evaluation, including detailed assessment per vehicle 1
- Real-time data availability
- The vehicle deployment analysis monitors factors such as fuel consumption and braking behaviour
- With MAN Advance, the MAN Perform data history is extended from three months to max. 25 months
- MAN Perform can be booked daily for individual vehicles, as required
Thanks to performance analysis, you can instantly see how economically a driver is driving overall. You have the opportunity to compare the performance of your drivers on different MAN vehicles. The calculations are based on data pertaining to the use of cruise control, pedals and gears.
MAN Perform can be used for all MAN trucks that are fitted with the RIO Box* or the on-board telematics module 3 (TBM3). In order to also use this digital service for MAN trucks with the on-board telematics module 2 (TBM2), you will additionally need the basic digital MAN Bridge service. Because MAN Perform is restricted to the limited TBM2 database in this case, the full range of functions cannot be guaranteed. Alternatively, the telematics service MAN TeleMatics® ECO is also still available for TBM2 vehicles.
1. Driver administration for the MAN TGE only in conjunction with a digital tachograph
This service is available for MAN trucks and not for the MAN TGE or buses from MAN and NEOPLAN.