- Live coaching via telephone directly in the driver's cab
- Clear and simple tips for an efficient and forward-looking driving style
- Individual training tailored to each driver, each vehicle and each assignment
- Continuous training over the course of 2-3 months or individually by agreement
- Weekly evaluation of the driving style, and weekly updated live training
- Sustainable savings in fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
- Increased vehicle availability and lower maintenance costs due to wear-optimised driving
- Reduction of accidents and vehicle damage
- Optimal integration of training sessions in the day-to-day routine of your drivers (no downtime due to training)
- Maximum training success thanks to vehicle-specific evaluation
Both you and your drivers benefit equally from our live driver training: The driver expands his expertise and learns to use all available safety and driver assistance systems of the MAN vehicle safely and in a manner appropriate to each situation. This is accomplished in a time- and cost-saving manner without additional training dates outside of schedule – during regular working hours in the cockpit of your MAN vehicle. This means MAN Connected CoDriver Training contributes both to the prevention of accidents by promoting forward-looking and safe driving as well as yielding lasting economic benefits in terms of fuel consumption and the prevention of vehicle damage.
In order to participate in an MAN Connected CoDriver training, it is necessary to book our DigitalServices MAN Perform for the respective vehicle. Detailed representations of driving style and vehicle information provided by MAN Perform allow the MAN ProfiDrive® trainer to offer your driver individual and vehicle-specific support.
This service is available for MAN trucks and not for the MAN TGE or buses from MAN and NEOPLAN.