- Basic digital service for MAN trucks with the on-board telematics module 2 (TBM2).
- The service level is essentially equivalent to the basic MAN Essentials service for vehicles with a RIO box on board.
- Transmission of the vehicle position every 5 minutes
- Technological foundation on which to use additional digital services from the Marketplace
- Integration of existing vehicles for overall digital fleet management
- MAN Bridge is available for only EUR 0.22 per vehicle per day
Thanks to MAN Bridge, you can even benefit from the RIO platform with your MAN truck equipped with TBM2. Simply switch over! Further details on the requirements and restrictions can be found in the marketplace under MAN Bridge “Booking information.”
All MAN Trucks with TBM2 software version 3.2 or newer can use MAN Bridge. Information about the software version and the update options can be obtained from your MAN service outlet.
This service is exclusively available for MAN trucks and not for the MAN TGE or buses from MAN and NEOPLAN.