- Detailed performance analyses for drivers and vehicles 1
- Driver evaluation, including detailed assessment per vehicle 1
- Analysis of operational difficulty, e.g. in relation to routes and overall vehicle weight 2
- The vehicle deployment analysis monitors factors such as fuel consumption and braking behaviour
- With MAN Advance, the MAN Perform data history is extended from three months to max. 25 months
- Monitoring of performance indicators via individually configurable widgets for the MAN Advance Dashboard
- MAN Perform can be booked daily for individual vehicles, as required
Thanks to performance analysis, you can instantly see how economically a driver is driving overall. And you receive a comparison of the performance of your drivers in different trucks. The calculations are based on data pertaining to the use of cruise control, pedals and gears, the degree of operational difficulty 2 such as upward gradients, the route and total vehicle weight, 2 through to the use of your MAN truck’s assistance systems such as MAN Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)2, MAN EfficientCruise®2, MAN Easy Start2 or MAN LGS (Lane Guard)2.
MAN Perform can be used for all MAN trucks that are fitted with the RIO Box* or the on-board telematics module 3 (TBM3). In order to also use this digital service for MAN vehicles with the on-board telematics module 2 (TBM2), you will additionally need the basic digital MAN Bridge service. Because MAN Perform is restricted to the limited TBM2 database in this case, the full range of functions cannot be guaranteed. Alternatively, the telematics service MAN TeleMatics® ECO is also still available for TBM2 vehicles.
1. In order to analyse and evaluate driver performance, the MAN TGE must be equipped with a digital tachograph.
2. Not available for the MAN TGE.