- Basic digital service for MAN trucks with the on-board telematics module 2 (TBM2).
- The service level is essentially equivalent to the basic MAN Essentials service for vehicles with a RIO box on board.
- Transmission of vehicle information every 5 minutes
- Technological foundation on which to use additional digital services from the marketplace and the RIO platform
- Integration of existing vehicles for overall digital fleet management
- Optional early migration of MAN vehicles with MAN TeleMatics® contract onto the RIO platform 1
- MAN Bridge is available for only EUR 0.22 per vehicle per day
Thanks to MAN Bridge, you can even benefit from the RIO platform with vehicles that are currently on an MAN TeleMatics® contract 2. Simply migrate them! Further details on the requirements and restrictions can be found in the marketplace under MAN Bridge “Booking information.”
All MAN Trucks with TBM2 software version 3.2 or newer can use MAN Bridge. Information about the software version and the update options can be obtained from your MAN service outlet.
1. Old data is not migrated.
2. Old data can only be accessed via the MAN TeleMatics Client.
3. Not available for the MAN TGE.